mercredi 19 avril 2017



My first day at school went well, the students are very friendly.
I had an Afrikanns lesson, I was kind of lost. The teacher wants me to learn a sentence every time I see her. Now I am able to say "my name is" is Afrikaans which is " my naam is".
As you can see I have a uniform !
I school you have to tie up your hair otherwise you get a detention.






3 commentaires:

  1. hello sweat heat,

    Your uniform is very different from last year but the heat is different as well.
    Big kisses,
    your daddy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Coucou. Quel plaisir de lire ton blog... Félicitations pour ton anglais. Je te fais de gros bisous. Mumu

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Salut mumu.
    En plus de l'anglais j'apprends l'afrikaans.
    Gros bisous.
    Mathilde.

    RépondreSupprimer